Monday, January 24, 2011

Family Expansion...

First of all, I am so sorry that I havent blogged since last Tuesday! EEEEEEK!  Second of all, I am so sorry the image I left you with for the past week was Richard Simmons! IIIICCCKKK! 

I think this will make up for it...


Justin and I have been looking into getting either a puppy or young dog for quite some time now.  We wanted  to rescue since there are so many wonderful pets that are looking for their forever home but ultimately ended up getting ourselves two little pups.  Now for the introduction...

Meet Abu.

This guy is my little cuddle bug! He loves his mama and is sooooooo sweet! Abu has a white chest and one front white paw and one back white paw. Just as cute as his brother, Abu can be found crawled under something.


This is Ace.
He is a rambuctious little biter.  He loves to lick your ears and from time to time bite your hair.  He is wild and crazy but so sweet and loves to cuddle.  He is mostly black with a little white strip on his chest.  He loves his brother and love to instigate most of the play/fight time.  He has recently learned to crawl COMPLETELY under our bed.... great.

Aren't those pictures GREAT?! My cousin Aimee came over and did a little photo shoot for us at our house.  I will be updating our "Our Evolving Home tab" with her amazing photos! Aimee, YOU ROCK!

They are the cutest, sweetest little things and they are loved SOOOO MUCH!  We are very busy keeping our eye on them, but we are having a blast. Luckily, they do a lot of this...


2 comments:

Shel Lakin said...

Yay puppies! Also, love the new blog template.

Stephanie said...

Thanks! I have been playing with it for quite some time and I think i'm going to finally settle with this one :)