Monday, January 17, 2011

8 Days a Week.....

I know, I know there are only seven days in a week but everyone loves a little Beatles - No?

Last year I made a calendar inspired by this one and I have now completed updating it for 2011. It will proudly hang in our kitchen. :]

I used Microsoft Word and inserted a table (6 rows, 7 columns) and tweaked the table till I got it to a vertical rectangle - exactly how I want it.  I used the font "Broadway" at 14p for the month titles, dates and month name.  For birthdays, anniversaries and special occasions I use the font "Arial Narrow" at 8pt. I like to used colored fonts for the month title and month name while keeping the dates and occasions a jet black.

I print on 81/2x11card stock and cut in about an inch on each side.  The cut gives the calendar a unique look if you're bored of the usual square shape.

I punch holes in the top center of each page and hang from a regular ol 3m Hook.


Easy Peasy, Cheap Free, Unique. :]

No comments: