Monday, January 03, 2011

2011.

Hope you all had a great New Year!  We sure did! We had the privilege of hosting some of my most favorite people in the world, my wonderful EWU friends, Mat and Lindsey Woody!  We had a blast doing a whole lot a nuthin and eating and drinking a whole lot!  :]  They are very special to me and hubbo and I am so happy I got to ring in the new year with them!


Its exciting to start another year but also sad for me.  2010 went by in a flash and I'm left trying to remember what happened!  After taking down all our Christmas decor I had a brief moment of depression that was uplifted with my hubby reminding me of all the fun things in store for us the next twelve months!

Justin and I are super duper excited for the projects in store for casa Dobson.  We are putting all the finishing touches on the main floor then we will hike up our britches and get ready to move on up to the top floor!

The upstairs brings two more bedrooms and a master bath and it looks a little something like this.  

 Stairway
 Master Bed & Bath
Guest Room #3
Scary.  I know. 

Buuuuuutttt! With a complete kitchen and bathroom remodel behind us, I think we will have no problemo transforming the upstairs to be just as wonderful as we think our first floor is. 

2011.  Bring. It. On.

No comments: