Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Baby Shower #2: Family

Three Saturdays ago I had my second baby shower! This one was all family and it was so much fun!  There were about 50 ladies there and it was so nice to see everyone!  Sorry I am posting it so late, I was hoping to acquire more pictures but haven't yet so here is what I have.  :)

All the Grandmas helped in hosting it and it was held at my mom's house.
 The colors they chose were blue, green, brown and white.  Such sweet colors for a baby boy!

 
Part of the decor was a gift from my Mom and Stepdad.  They got a bunch of cute outfits and hung them from the mantle on the fire place, I can't wait to put a little body in those!

 
My cousin who is taking baking courses right now made the cute cake and cupcakes!  They were some of the yummiest I have ever had!


I surrounded by lots of people I love and it was such a laid back and fun shower!
 

 
 
  
 
I received so many wonderful gifts and am excited to get everything unpacked and set up in the little guys room (nope, I still haven't done it!).  Cru is already so loved and Justin and I feel so blessed to have the love and support of our family and friends!
 
I believe I am getting more photos this weekend and it will be fun to look through those! I know there is one with all the grandmas to be and great grandma to be that I want to see! I will share those when I get them :)

No comments: