Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Baby Shower #1: My College Girls

This past Saturday I had my first baby shower!  My girlfriends from UWT and EWU got together and showered me with lots of love, laughs and great gifts!

I Instagramed a few photos you all may have seen but here they are!

The menu was based on my cravings! There was a crystal cake plate packed with McDonald's cheeseburgers, a tray of Nutty Bars and Swiss Cake Rolls, funfetti cupcakes, chips, salsa and amazing guac and peanut butter and honey sandwiches.  It was hilarious and my hostesses managed to make all that junk food look classy!

 
The "Oh, Baby" banner was a really cute touch and looked great against the window.

 
They also made me these adorable onesies with iron on details that were so cute and fit in perfectly with the decor.  I loved the simplicity of it all and I felt like they made the shower very "me".


My friend Teashia hosted at her house and we were all loving on her new baby, Beefy.  He is the cutest little rascal!
 

 
Here are some other shots from the shower.  All photo cred for the rest of this post go to Sarah.  She is an amazing hostess and photog. 
 
Here are some closeups of some of things I have been craving lately, all junk of course!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The punch was amazing! I definitely plan on making that at future parties!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
One game we played was to measure my stomach with twine, each person would cut to the length they thought it would take to go around my belly.  We cut off the difference of the twine and whoever had the smallest piece was the winner...
 
  
 
and I was spoiled with sweet cards and great gifts.
 
 
 
Sarah also had a bunch of fun photo booth props that were a blast! Everyone created their own look!
 
   
   
 
My UWT girls...
 
 
 
and my EWU girls!
 
 
 
It was so much fun and I am so thankful I have such wonderful women in my life!  I am feeling very loved and very blessed!  Thank you so much ladies! Love you all!
 

No comments: