Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday, I know we sure did!
 
I started the long weekend off with a little craft that I wanted to share. I found this site on Pinterest that gives you access to print every letter, number etc and cut them into a cute bunting shape.

So I printed off G I V E  T H A N K S and glued them onto the backs of some paper bags I had lying around.  I punched two holes at the top of each and ran some fallish ribbon I had through and strung it up on the fire place. It's cheap (free) and cute!  I plan on making one for Christmas too!
 

 
Wednesday evening my in-law came into town and we celebrated a Thanksgiving brunch with them on Thursday morning.  Then Hubs and I went off to my dads home to spend it with a bunch of out of town family!
 
Here is my aunt Cindi, Sister-in-law Erica, me and my Bonus mom Donna!

 
Justin, Rick and Jeff watching football....

 
Erica, Alex, Papa and the boys..
 
 
My adorable niece and nephew Riley and Cale.
 
 
And  little happy Cashy!
 
 
Friday I hosted my 2nd annual Bridge Lighting Party.  I made my very first batch of chili and family came over to eat, visit and enjoy a small town celebration to the start of a new season!
 
 
The Sumner Bridge and Old Cannery all festive!
 
 
The Dobson 6... and a half :)

 
My Best Friend...


Mama, Sissy and I.
 

The rest of the weekend was spent getting my sewing machine running, putting up Christmas decor and relaxing with my two favorite furry boys!




I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I'm slowly working on getting all the decor up and we plan on getting our tree this weekend...  

No comments: