Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Baby Dobson 2nd Trimester!

I suppose I should share some more deets about our little bundle arriving in March! 
 
The biggest news is that we are expecting a BOY!  We found out the day before we left for our Californa babymoon.  It was so much fun knowing what we were having and were able to celebrate it on our vacation!
 
Here is our little bundle at 20 weeks!
 
 
Here is how we found out what we are having!! =]

 
 
 
We decided to keep most everyone in suspense and make a fun announcement via Facebook from Disneyland!




 
I have been horrible at taking belly photos!  I even neglected to take one over Thanksgiving weekend! =[
 
Here I am at 21 weeks...


22 weeks dressed up as Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian for Halloween...

 
26 weeks and decorating the house for Christmas!
 
 
 
I feel absolutely wonderful!  I don't really have any specific craving but I do love me some comfort food!  I can feel him move and it's the most wonderful feeling!  I am 26 weeks this week and feeling great! My goal is to get a TON of stuff done around the house in the next few months and I will be so happy when the house is all cleaned out, organized and ready for our little boy!

I also shared in this post what I would like to do with the baby nursery.  It's very eclectic but with a retro feel.
 

Welp, that's about it for the baby recap...  I can't believe how quickly it's going! I am so excited to meet our baby!
 


No comments: