Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Treasures!

I just wanted to give you a little rundown of treasures I have acquired in the past couple months. I have lots of cool vintage pieced now to add around the house. =]
I got these chair from my Great Aunt.  It looks like the 3 bears live here! =]

This chair is already situated in the living room and its pretty turquoise seat is the perfect accent color for the space.

This gorgeous hand carved rocker will someday live in the nursery...

As will as this little child sized rocker. =]


I also received two vintage food scales! I LOVE them and have been looking for one for a while!

One now lives in my dining room...


And this one is in my kitchen.

These turquoise goblets have a great vintage look and bring out more blue hues in the kitchen,


Don't you love all this color?  I do!
I also snagged some kitchen utensils that I didn't have. The cheese slicer has changed my life and the handheld mixer is great for smaller stuff I don't want to dirty the Kitchen Aide for.


These vintage Pyrex bowl and casserole dishes are perfect!  Don't they look great with my curtains?!



I also got this thing... I don't know what its called... a flour sifter?  Anyways, I needed it!


The most life changing treasure?.... These Paula Deen pots and pans my mom and step-dad got for us for Christmas!  I LOVE THEM and they match my kitchen perfectly!  They even got us a matching vintage looking tea kettle/carafe.  LOVE!  Thank Mama!

No comments: