Thursday, February 09, 2012

Guest room Changes

I grew bored with our guest room.  I wanted more color and a change. =]
I received these sheets from my aunt for Christmas and I love the bold turquoise pattern and wanted to make it work in the guest room.

So here is what I did:

Put my super cute new sheets on the bed,
Moved in the green chair from the living room,
Brought in different curtains since I stole the white one for the living room
and added some yellow/goldish pillows to accent the curtains.

I also brought in some black hardback books to accessorize...


and moved my vintage luggage rack and suitcase next to the dresser.


I had all the items used to change up this room.  It's great how just moving a furniture piece or an accessory to a different room can make all the difference!



I'm not totally content with it but until then, this will do.  I think I like the white curtains better but I'll sit on this for a bit and see how I like it. =]

No comments: