Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Movin Up (for reals)!

We have a little progress!  My Dad-in-law was here last Saturday for a hot minute and wasted no time in getting the bathroom going with some framing, insulation and green board work. =]




Even more exciting news to report: My in-laws will be here for 10 days...  10 DAYS!  Most wives would be ill about this but I am giddy and SUPER excited!

Plans for the next 10 days will hopefully include:

Main Floor Bath Caulking: Justin and I can caulk.  We tried and severely failed.  SO hopefully we can get everything looking clean and sharp!

Blue Room Ceiling:  I'm hoping I can spray texture the ceiling in the guest room upstairs.  After that is completed we will only need a new light fixture, carpet and decor! Almost there!

Upstairs Bath: This is the meat and potatoes of the project list and the plan is to frame out the closet area, finish insulating the roof line and crawl spaces, secure the recessed lighting, put up green board and mud and tape everything.  Whew!  I think with a few of us working it will go pretty quickly...I hope =]

I'll keep you posted! I am SO ready to have a Master bed/bath!

No comments: