Tuesday, November 16, 2010

October Shenanigans

Another long break in between blogs. Please forgive me, I have great excuses. :]


October was a very busy month for the Dobsons, unfortunately not so much in the home renovation department, but we had a funfilled, celebratory month. And. It. Was. Fun. !!!

Our October jump started with the celebration of Justin's 26th birthday. We had a few of our people over, made great use of a DIY "pong" table and adorned our basement walls with some new art. ;] My birthday follwed shortly after and then we jet setted off to the fabulous Boston for our belated honeymoom/needtogetaway/birthday trip.






Boston was amazing. Period. Justin and I are now madly in love with the city and will definitely be going back. I dont know what it was about Boston that made us love it so much, but its just plain cool! The people are so nice, the food is awesome and the city life is normal, laid back and you feel at home wherever you go!

We took in every historical site in the downtown area, enjoyed vino and pasta in Little Italy, brushed up on our studies at Harvard and were bewitched in Salem. Every place we visited had amazing stories of the past and architecture that was to DIE for.



 




All in all we probably walked 20 trillion-bazillion miles and got about 2 hours of sleep but it was worth it!  I love adventures like these and it makes it even better being able to share them with the funnest/best/amazingest/sweetest person on the planet.  (I digress)  I am already looking forward to our next trip together, one that will hopefully be more relaxing but just as much fun!! We took a TON of pictures but I don't want to bore you with them all :]

*Back to the home remodel.  I've got our new dining room for ya as well as some inspiring finds for Holiday Season - stay tuned!!!

No comments: