Wednesday, October 06, 2010

YIKES!

Where have I been!  It's been a month since my last post! GEESH!  Anywho, Sepetember was a busy month for the hubs and I.  We were both honored to be part of our cousins nuptuals and both days were blessed with beauty and wonderful weather!

September 11th, Justin's cousin Tim and his beautiful bride to be, Karine, tied the knot in Medford, OR at the Rogue Valley Country Club.  We drove into town late Thursday night and enjoyed a lovely 4-day weekend in the 85+ weather.   There was lots of extra time to be spent with family from out of town and it was such a great weekend. 

Mr. & Mrs. Tim & Karine Krahner

The view of the golf course and gorgeous rolling hills

My SUPER CUTE hubby and I (doesnt he look dapper in his tux?!)


September 25th, my cousin Jessica married her longtime, lovable fiance Dan. These two are so perfect for eachother and we are so happy for the both of you.   Mr. & Mrs. DeVries REALLY lucked out on the weather for there special day. Amongst weeks and weeks of rain, clouds and weather weirdness, sprouted one beautiful, 80 degree day with not a cloud in the sky.  The day couldn't have turned out any better.  Have an amazing two weeks in Fiji you two!!!  Love you both!!


Mr. & Mrs. Dan &Jessica DeVries

The aboslutely stunning (and might I say COOL)  rustic barn. (It's 105 years old!)

Again, my sweet man and I :)


No comments: