Monday, May 05, 2014

Mother's Day Wishlist

I know blogging mamas worldwide are blogging their wish lists for the impending, mother loving holiday.  Well, I'm going to also!

 
I am all about comfort.  I like getting dressed up like every other lady but as a stay at home mom, my main uniform consists of hoodies and yoga pants. My closet is full of basics.   I like pieces that are easily switched with others and easy to accessorize.  Stepping into some nicer weather, here are some new yet comfortable things that I would love to add to my closet.
 
1. This Starbucks cold-cup is so cute! I love the warm spring colors and this would definitely add a little flare to any outfit or stroller cup holder.
 
2. This sweatshirt is the epitome of how I am feeling lately.  We're having some major sleeping battles going on and I just want to wear this!
 
3. The classic white chuck taylor is definitely a staple piece.  I have a pair since I have had since High School.  I need a fresh pretty new pair.... like yesterday. 
 
4. I have been coveting these Nena and Co. day bags for over a year. Each bag is hand loomed and one of a kind! Not only is Nena and Co a green company, but also "Peace Pilgrims", helping others in need!
 
5. I am hopping on the Birks bandwagon.  They are so comfy and easy to just slide on.  I'll take one in each color please!
 
What's on your Mother's Day wish list?!

No comments: