Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Family Time!

I was blessed to spend lots of time with my family this month!  As I mentioned last week, my wonderful grandma passed away and we celebrated  her life last weekend.  My Dad's brother and his family came up from California and we all had a great time!

We started off our weekend at the Tides Tavern, a family favorite/tradition.


Then I kidnapped my cousin for a little wine tasting/girl time.  It was nice to get some one on one with her since we don't see each other very often.



The next morning we woke up to 70 degree weather and the most beautiful day of the year so far.  It was the perfect weather to have on the day we were celebrating the life of such a beautiful, wonderful person.



Many of my grandparents oldest friends were able to join us and it was a joy to meet all of them and hear all of their great stories!



We gathered after the ceremony at Anthony's for lunch.  The food and the company were the best you could ask for.

We STILL have to sit at the kid's table!



After lunch, we took advantage of the weather and took some family photos.







We even reenacted our childhood stair photo grandma made us take every time we were all together!



It was wonderful see and have the support of so many friends and family. It truly was a beautiful day!

We continued our weekend by spending our Sunday at Kopachuck State Park.  We enjoyed most of the afternoon there looking at sea life and the gorgeous Olympic Mountain Range.













Another great day with the fam! Can't wait to reunite again in June!



Fast forwarding a week to this past weekend, my little sis and cousin were confirmed.  They both looked gorgeous! They're growing up too quickly!








I feel very blessed to have and be a part of such amazing families!

No comments: