Thursday, March 08, 2012

Ooops I Did it Again!

I redecorated the guest room...  I know, I know! It's a problem

It was only a month ago that I re-decorated the guest room and now I am re-decorating it AGAIN.

The last look was okay but I wasn't 100% about it.


The golden curtains made the warm grey paint color look a little off and that green chair was too big for that little corner.  It just wasn't right.


But now.... I LOVE this room!  It's almost done!  It's my favorite room in the house!

I got this gorgeous handmade blanket and all the colors are perfect for this space!


I found a couple more vintage suitcases and I love how they all have different patterns and textures!

I put white curtains back up and found a smaller chair for the corner. I'm loving the way its looking but I'm not sure how I am loving the black frames, mirror and lamp bases.

With that said, I am contemplating spray painting them.  I want to give them a couple coats of looking glass spray paint by Krylon.


I would like to achieve the look of these votive holders (see below). I'm hoping I can spray them and create an antique patina look.  The plan is to start with the frames and go from there. 


I will keep you posted! Happy almost Friday!

No comments: