Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pinterest

Pinterest is a new website that I absolutely love! It's basically a huge inspiration board bursting at the seams with lots of neat ideas!

The main website consists of photos of all things inspiring to millions of people around the world.  You can choose categories that interest you such as home decor, travel, foods, art and those selections will pop up on your home page.  The page refreshes often bringing more of other peoples inspiration!
You can then create interests to pin on your own page (get it, PINterest) :]  They are divided in sections and you can choose what interests you would like to pin to your page!  I love it when people re-pin my interests. :]
I just started my Pinterest so I don't have much on there yet, but believe me, I am working on it. :]

This site is seeping with inspiration!

Get inspired here or look at my inspiration here!

Tata!

No comments: