Friday, July 29, 2011

July Activities

July has been a busy month here at the Dobsons. 

And that explains why I have been sooooo terrible at keeping up with the ol' blog :[

Sorrrryyyyy!

We started out the month in Colbert, WA (Spokane) with my in-laws at their relaxing retreat of a home.  We spent the weekend with great friends and family, had fun in the sun and ate and drank to our little hearts content.


We had five partying pups too! Abu, Ace, Buddy, Blue and Lola in the back.


Most of the weekend was spent soaking up the sun pooslide...



and hangin out in convertables...

It was pretty sweet :]
Two weekends after that, we spent a family vaca at Lake Cushman.  My aunt and uncle have property there so we packed all our gear and spent a long weekend in the rain...

We found about 4 hours of sun and went to the lake to cool off :]



The week after that, My mom, sister and adopted sister (:] ) went to the Katy Perry Concert! It was so entertaining and we had a BLAST!




Then this past weekend I co-hosted a Bridal Shower / Bachelorette Bash for my sister in law!


It went great and the Bride to be got lots of good loot!



Then we went out with our Lovely Ladies! We started the evening at an Irish bar and ended dancing the night away!


I love my seeester! <3


THEN... I finally got me meet my Best Friends baby girl Stella! She is so sweet and perfect and this auntie loves her soooooooo much!!!!

Whew!  See what I mean, B.U.S.Y. 

No comments: