Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Inspiration ALERT!!!

Okay so you all know that I am slightly obsessed with Disney..... ;)

I was sitting at my desk yesterday thinking, "Man, I really need my Disneyland fix soon" when an idea popped into my head! 

After you enter the park, you have to walk to either the left or the right to pass under the Disneyland Railroad through a mini tunnel.  In these two tunnels you will find the coolest vintage Disney Attraction Posters and I am going to incorporate them into the design of our house!  Here are some of my favorites.




After we get our butts in gear and renovate the upstairs we can move our master bedroom to its rightful place and I can start decorating our office with these great posters.  I actually found a place that you can buy a smaller print which I think will work with the size of the room better!  We dont want it too busy or overbearing.

The thing I love most about the prints is the "old" look of them.  It will fit perfectly in a 1938 home and will serve as a reminder of one of our favorite places without having to paste Mickey Mouse heads and Disney Princesses everywhere.  Along with the prints, I have other "old world" accessories and furniture pieces that I can't wait to incorporate into the space and will fit perfectly with our Disney poster theme.  VERY EXCITE!

What inspires you?

No comments: