Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Recap

Well, I sorta dropped the ball on days 9-12...  WHOOPS!  You can't blame me!  I was a busy busy chick working, and helping with a basketball tournament and doin all the last minute Christmas things that ladies do. 

My 12 Days of Christmas posts were mostly related to the Hallmark, corporate side of the Christmas Holiday but one thing we can NEVER forget is the TRUE reason for the season.

We were blessed beyond belief this holiday season!  GOD IS SO GOOD!  SO SO SO GOOD!  He has put so many wonderful people in our life and so many great opportunities in our path.  He is so faithful and SO awesome and I feel so humbled and blessed to know him.  Thank you God for your son, his sacrafice and your infinite love and compassion.

I hope you all had a very Merry CHRISTmas!



No comments: