Friday, December 17, 2010

12 Days of Christmas: DAY FIVE


One of my favorite things is the theatre and this holiday season I was able to attend two great plays!

Earlier this month, in celebration of my little sissy birthday, The family and I went to go see "It's a Wonderful Life" at Sumner High School, performed by Sumner Mainstage Theatre :] They did a great job and it was a lot of fun!  After that, we went to dinner at Mama Stortini's and had an amazing Itallian feast!

This past Friday, I enjoyed another play with my family called "Scrooge".  It was GREAT! The sets were fantastic and the actors were very talented!  The Play was held at the Champions Center in Tacoma and the actors were all memebers of the church... Pretty impressive :]  We weren'r allowed to take pictures : ( BOO!



What special Holiday events to you attend?


No comments: