Sunday, January 03, 2016

Basement Update

Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful, restful Holiday season! I feel like we haven't stopped since Thanksgiving so I'm looking forward to slowing down a bit!

We used our Christmas break to make some headway in the basement. Justin was able to spray paint the back two rooms and it looks so great! The walls have solid coverage while the ceiling has a more rustic look. I L O V E it! 


We're hoping the carpet goes in this week sometime then we can move things into place and paint the front two rooms. 

The picture above will be the living space. Couch, T.V. and lots of fun pops of color!
This picture below will be the kids play area. I can't wait to get all the toys organized and into one place! 


I will be purchasing new light fixtures and window coverings which will make the space look even better! Other than that, I'd like to try and use pieces from around the house to furnish with. 

In the process I've been purging, organizing and donating. There is no better way to start a new year! 



No comments: