Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Our Life Lately...

Hi everyone!

I hope this fall season is starting out perfect for all of you! I am personally loving the crisp air and sunshine. Whenever a new season starts i always feel refreshed and excited!!

I am happy to announce that we are now a family of four! Zeke was born on August 12th. He's wonderful and perfect and big brother Cru adores him... we are so thankful.


House projects have been on hold the past 9 months but we have now started work in the basement to make it a space we can use! It is a temporary fix until we can sink some real money into it but we have a fun plan to turn it into a fun and functional family area. I will keep updates going on that. 

We're looking forward to some cooler weather, our birthdays, the holidays and basketball season! I'm also excited to get back into blogging!!

No comments: