Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Pieces!




I picked up a few new items for around the house right before Christmas and am JUST NOW blogging about them!  Geesh!

The first thing I found was this cute black lab canvas picture.  I picked it up at Marshall's for $10!


It looks JUST like my boys! I love it!  I decided to add it to my photo wall to brake up the brown frames. 


The next item I picked up was this floor lamp from Goodwill.  I only paid $4.99 and it is the best addition to our living room.  I used an existing lamp shade I had and it works perfect!

I love the black/brown color and the round non-symmetrical shape.

Another goodwill find is this antique luggage rack.  I scores this for $9.00 but I love it. 


I love how it looks with my grandma's old suitcase on it and it will be great for guests to set their bags on when they come stay with us!

I love my new pieces and can't wait to find more fun stuff for the house!


1 comment:

jessica said...

OMG!!! All your new additions are great!! Liking the new layout also!!!