Monday, May 23, 2011

Yard Love.

Our yard was looking pretty sad.  It has been neglected the past few months and it was time to do something to it!

Hubs mowed and edged the yard and I planted some plants Momma Llama gave me while we were in Spokane (hopefully they make it!).  Most of the plants are still green but i'm looking forward to the blooms! We've had such a weird spring!


I had to take some pics of the boys... I love them :]



I added some color on the porch to tie me over till the bloomin starts :) 


My mom-in-law gave me these great pots, she also gave me two matching smaller ones but I haven't filled those yet.




Aren't these Calle Lilys gorgeous?! They popped up last spring and I forgot to move them, at the end of this summer I am going to move them to a more prominent location :]





Bring Spring!

No comments: