Monday, April 11, 2011

Little Touches that Touch my Heart

The one thing that I absolutely love about Disneyland is the detail that goes into everything.  When you visit the park you will find everything in immaculate condition.  There is not one piece of trash on the ground and every square inch is decorated to the theme of the ride or land it resides on. Disney doesn't mess around and I think that it's a large reason for its long standing success.

The attention to detail is the same in Disney's Hotels.  I knew I wanted to create a separate post just to show our hotel room and the magic it holds. :)

As I mentioned, we had the privilege of staying at the Disneyland Hotel on our girls trip to CA. Here is where we got to rest our weary little heads...


 
The lobby is filled with pictures of Celebrities and Royals that have stayed at the hotel...


Not even the carpet lacks detail!


This AMAZING headboard canvases the two guest beds and has a special feature we didn't find until later that evening.


These pillows made my heart melt, just a teeny tiny little bit.



The pool outside our window was all Peter Pan themed complete with a pirate ship!


The wall art played tribute to the Master Mind himself, Mr. Walt.


The bathroom vanity was adorned with sconces held in Mickey's hands.



and all the faucets had that famous little three circled head on them.


Here is the "special feature" headboard I mentioned earlier! The fireworks above the castle light up and a lullaby rendition of "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" plays out of the room speakers.


Ahhhh, so simple yet so Disney.  The color scheme of the room was rather plain consisting of white bed and bathroom linens, chocolate furniture pieces and and stainless fixtures but all the things touched on in this post makes the room just as special and magical as the Disney Parks themselves.

Can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

Lemon Drop Inc. said...

my fav layout so far! love the background and the pics! Thanks for making me smile and enjoy the little things... love it!

Stephanie said...

Thanks Macey! I Like it too!

jessica said...

I have never been to DL before! It looks like a blast...can't wait till the girls are a little older to where we all can enjoy it! thanks for the photos!