Thursday, May 15, 2014

M O M

This week was crazy for us!  Last weekend was packed with Mother's Day goodness and we had a new roof and gutters put on this past week! Hope all you Mommys were spoiled with goodies and love!

Last Friday we celebrated Mother's Day with my in-laws who were in town and staying at my Sister and Brother-in-Law's.  We gave gifts and ordered Thai Food.  Cru refused to nap the entire day but still managed to hold it together pretty well! 

Saturday we celebrated Mother's Day with just us three.  We stayed in, did some yard work and got some amazing diner style burgers for dinner. It was the perfect day, exactly what we needed with Justin's crazy schedule lately!  Every year for Mother's Day Justin gets me a plant to plant in our yard.  I love it because it comes back every year and makes me smile! (I should make little markers for them - ooh!)  Anywho, this year I recieved a sunflower and Cru bought his Disney freak mama Frozen!
 
All the pictures are from my iphone so they're not the best.  Sorry!
 
 
I have to explain our dinner choice to you. There is an old diner by the hospital where I had all my OB appointments and my first meal after giving birth.  It only seemed fit to have my Mother's Day meal from there too! It was every bit as amazing as it was over a year ago!  I told Justin that I can't wait for another whole year to pass before biting into one of those burgers again! 
 
 
Sunday we dedicated our sweet Cru to our Lord Jesus.  It was awesome!  If you follow me on Instagram this is all old news to you!
 

After church we hosted a brunch at our place with my in-laws and my dad, step-mom, brother and grandpa.  The weather was great and it was nice to sit and relax while a wonderful meal was being prepared for me! I should of got a picture of all the cooks in the kitchen, it was pretty cute!  We ended our day at my aunts house for dinner. All my moms side was there and it is never a dull moment with them! There was a ton of food and laughter as always!


We also got a new roof and gutters!  I will save that for a later post.
 

No comments: