Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cru's 1st Year Photo Project





For those of you who follow me on Instagram and Facebook, you are aware that every week during Cru's first year, we posted a sweet photo of our boy.  I ordered all 52 mini prints from Social Prints Studio to display at Cru's first birthday and it was so much fun to lay them all next to each other! I am so happy I did this and plan to do it with all my other kiddos. 

The memory blocks were a gift from my sister-in-law and I am SO thankful to have received these!  Everyone needs to open a new Internet tab,  go to http://julianneseverson.com and order yours now!
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 

2 comments:

Lindsay - Life By Lindsay said...

I always want to do this with my daughter, but once she arrived, I didn't get my act together to do it! Way to go - you will cherish these pictures forever!!!

Stephanie said...

I absolutely love these pics! Thanks Lindsay!