Thursday, December 27, 2012

2nd Annual UWT Christmas Party

Last year my girlfriend Sarah hosted a UWT Christmas White Elephant Party.   We decided to do it again this year and we had so much fun! I am a couple weeks late on posting but oh well.  The holidays are such a busy time!

This year we co-hosted with me providing the decorated space and Sarah brought all the food!  I was a bit under the weather and obviously pregnant so it was nice and likely most sanitary to have her take care of all the food prep.  I also stole all the pictures from her for this post so all credit goes to her! =]
 
 
I used my same decorations as last year with just a few tweaks.  I tried to again go with a more vintage look by using my grandparents old decor and adding some pieces of my own!
 

 
 
We also pulled out some of my vintage dishware to give it more of a fancy/vintage vibe.
 
These dishes are from my grandma on my step-moms side...
 


as well as these glasses.
 

I even wore my vintage apron, a gift from my mother in law!

 
Sarah made the menu super easy yet extremely tasty!  The meat and cheese platter was paired perfectly with grain crackers and bread.
 

The pickles, almonds and grapes added the sweet/sour touch...
 

and these little piggies were amazing!
 

Her rice crispy treats are to die for!  I don't know what she does, but they are amazing!
 

These tasty treats are amazing as well.  What really makes them is the chopped candy cane on top.
 
 
Aunt Teashia requested a photo with the pregnant lady, this girls makes me laugh SO hard! 

 
I wish I would have gotten more people photos, but when you are hosting, you forget to do things like that! 
 
We also had a white elephant gift exchange and I ended up with these gorgeous vintage clip on earrings!  Love them soo much!
 
 
Looking forward to next year!!!


2 comments:

Sarah Kyle said...

Fabulousness! Looking forward to more events like these in the future. And baby boy parties!

Stephanie said...

YES YES YES to Baby Boy Parties :)