Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Seattle Christmas Symphony

I wanted to catch you up on some of the festive activities going on in our lives this Christmas season!

A little over a week ago, I joined my dad and step-mom in watching the Seattle Symphony Christmas concert. It was really fun and I left in awe at how beautiful each song sounded. It definitely got us all in the Christmas spirit!

We started our evening at The Brooklyn with appetizers and drinks.  The food was tasty!


source

Then we walked across the street to Benaroya Hall for the show.
Since no pictures were allowed during the performance, I snapped a few photos before the show started.


 
The lobby was all decorated for Christmas and we used the tree for a photo opp.



I also snuck in a weekly pregnancy photo.  I think it's fun to do them when your out and about doing your business vs taking them in the same spot in your house...
 

 
My dad was so proud that they were serving Starbuck coffee during intermission.  =]

 
We had a blast!  It was a great way to kick off the Christmas season!
 
Stay tuned for more Christmas fun!  I prepping posts full of holiday decor, ugly sweaters and vintage party fun!

No comments: