Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Round 1!

I hosted my first Christmas this year!  I hosted my dad's side and with a total of 6, it was easy and a lot of fun!  Justin and I had the morning to ourselves so I made breakfast and we finished up the last cleaning/food prep details before my parents, grandpa and brother showed up.
 
We cooked a turkey, mashed potatoes, green beans, crescent rolls and introduce this side of the family to spaetzle, a German pasta that you serve with gravy and meat.  It's amazing!
 
Again I didn't get a ton of photos because of my hosting duties but I did manage to get a few. 

Here is our pretty tree with all the loot underneath!
 

And here are some action present opening shots! =]
 

 
 
 
Of course I had to get a picture of  my sweet hubby!


It was a great low key day.  We get to celebrate again this Saturday with my moms side!  Looking forward to more festive holiday time!  I'm not quite ready for it to be over!

No comments: