Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Pregnancy Must Haves

Throughout my pregnancy, there have been some items that have made my life so much easier.
 
Some mornings it takes all the energy I have just to get my rear out of bed.  Here are some of my pregnancy must haves:




For Comfort :
 
Renew/Palmers - for obvious reasons. I have found that my skin feels so dry so these two lotions combined are the best thing that's happened to me.  I used the Palmers for my bump and Renew for everything else! 

Toms - I can't reach my feet so being able to just slide these babies on is great! Plus they are comfy and easy to kick off if your tootsies need some freedom!

Black Leggings - I. live. in. them. They are so comfy and wonderful and I want to wear them for the rest of my life!  Plus, they are super easy to dress up or down with your choice of top, shoes and accessories.  I am a basics girl so a couple pairs of black leggings is all I need.


For Beauty
 
MAC foundation - covers the dark circles and imperfections perfectly! My girlfriend works at the MAC counter at Nordstrom and introduced me to this product and I love it! It hides everything and doesn't feel heavy on my skin. 
 
Eyelash Extensions - Life simplified. My sister-in-law offers this service and it has made my life so much easier! I love them so much.  It's great being able to just put on a little foundation and walk out the door, no mascara needed!
 
Earrings - A cute pair of studs make my unwashed hair in a bun look so much better!

Sunshades- Addicted. Need. Love. I can't use any other chapstick after using this!

Well that's my list I thought I would share with you guys! Loving being pregnant but I'm definitely getting ready to have my body back and meet my precious little boy!
 
 
 

No comments: