Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Decisions.

As I mentioned in the last post, I was feeling particularly inspired by two completely different home exterior looks...

This one is safe and neutral. It would be easy to add pops of any color and it has a classic look and feel...



This one is so much fun! It's fresh and young and we could still use a variety of accent colors...


I think in order to make this option work we need to thicken up the mouldings along the roof lines.  We need to add more white to break up all the blue.   The yellow door would definitely break things up and I want to do something  fun with the house numbers!

This is the second time we're painting the house and I know I won't get another shot for a while so I need to make sure I make the right decision...

What do you guys think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote the the second one Steph, be bold!

Whitney said...

I like the second one too! It's not THAT crazy!

Or I like the first one if it had a red door, because I can't resist a big red door! But maybe that's just me... ;)

Whitney said...

Well I just scrolled down and read your previous blog post. Since you're on the red door kick, I say the second one for sure. I LOVE a colorful door! :)