Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Busy Bees

June = Summer Basketball League which = Justin being MIA.

Luckily I have had lots of fun things to keep me busy!

First, my lady friends and I travelled down to Portland, OR for a fun filled bachelorette weekend for Nicoley!  We had so much fun and I am excited for our next adventure together!

Friday night we went to a fun little Irish bar...



Saturday we shopped and walked around.  The weather was great! Better than any of us had expected!



Saturday night we went out to one of our favorite spots Dixies.  We danced and had a great time!









Next, my little sister graduated from middle school!  I can't believe she is going to be in high school next year! She's growing up so fast! :(


Her and all her friends looked adorable and she is so excited to start high school!  Luckily Justin coaches where she is going to attend so he can keep an eye on her! :)




Pretty girl!  For the record, I am in wedges, she's in flats and she's STILL taller than me.



This past Saturday we celebrated Nicole again at her Bridal Shower! It was a cocktail theme and there were lots of yummy finger foods.  Nicole recieved lots of great gifts and the big day is quickly approaching! July 21st here we come!!!






I gave you a little sneak peak on the tiling projects we've been slowly tackling over the last month.  We will be finishing both this week and I am excited to show you the finished product!



No comments: