Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Baby Dobson!

Everyone knows now that we are expecting a little human in early March of next year!  We are so excited and I can't wait to share nursery decor and other home related baby things on the blog.  I really am going to try and be better about posting! I have a lot to catch you guys up on and now that the busy summer months are coming to a close, I can prepare for hibernation and more blogging!
 
My pregnancy has been so wonderful thus far.  I haven't had any morning sickness and am embracing and loving my growing mid-section!  Telling our family was so much fun and I love how excited everyone is for our little bean and how much he or she is already loved!
 
Here is our little one at 12 weeks and 6 days!
 
 
I've been taking a photo every week.  I should be doing some cutesy weekly thing but I don't have the time nor the energy for that.  It takes everything I have to peel myself off of my sheet in the morning and do something decent looking with my hair. 
 
We just take the photos wherever we're at.  I want to try and take a photo at a fun event each week like a family dinner, sporting event with friends etc. you get my drift. 
 
Week 13 was taken at work.  So not cool or interesting but that's where it happened.
 
 
Week 14 was a definite improvement taking place at our cousins party lounge to watch the UW Huskies game...
 
 
Week 15 was back in the office. My co-worker took the picture and I felt I looked semi-put together so I went with it :)
 
 
And week 16 was taken at my Aunts house during a family dinner!
 
 
I haven't felt the baby move yet but I am anticipating it happening any time! 
 
So that is what's happening around here along with a bunch of home related posts coming your way soon!  Stay tuned and thanks for being patient with me and my lack productivity!
 
 
 


No comments: