Monday, January 09, 2012

Holidays 2011

Merry Belated Christmas and Happy Belated New Year!

Hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season!  I am waaaay behind on filling you in with our Christmas activities so I'll try to catch up these next couple of days.

We had a white Christmas this year!  We celebrated in Spokane with at my in laws gorgeous home.  Most of the weekend was spent relaxing by the fire and enjoying our white surroundings. =] 


The pups had a BLAST (as usual) and spent all of their days running around...

and napping by the fire.


We had lots of quality time with family =]



Justin's aunts Peggy and Joy were able to spend the weekend with us...


And the Diettert's joined us for Christmas day dinner!


After spending the weekend in Spokane, we made our way home and spent some time with my step-brother Alex, Sister-in-law Erica and my nephews and niece Cale, Cash and Riley.




We brought in the New Year with some of our greatest friends (sorry no pics) and were able to spend New Years day with my Mom's side (sorry no pics). 

We are looking forward to what 2012 is going to bring, I foresee lots of adventures this year and can't wait!

No comments: