Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our Life Lately...

I have been HORRIBLE about posting lately and for that, I apologize.  Last weekend we were in Las Vegas soakin up the sun and damaging our livers :]

The reason for our trip was a coaching clinic that the hubs and his coach buddies wanted to take part in. It was the three of us couples and it couldn't have been a better group. So much laughter and so many one-liners I will NEVER forget :]


 Our daytime activities consisted of one thing... Pool.  We just wanted the sun and water and we definitely got it! Justin and I both got burned the first day (awesome) and had to take it easy the second day. (See shirt and towel coverings in picture below) Luckily we were back in action for the third day at the pool and thanks to my freakishly OCD aloe vera applying routine, there be no peelin - just brown, tan greatness... ah thank you.


This was our view during the day. We stayed at the Monte Carlo which was an awesome choice.  The price was fantastic and the rooms and facilities were clean and nicely updated.


Besides laying in the sun, we did a lot of this.  I need to prep myself for Vegas next time :]


Our night time activity consisted of walking up and down the strip.  We shopped in Cesar's Palace, Dined in Little Italy and rode the NY NY roller coaster. We ate a ton, drank all day and by 11pm we were all done.  It's hard getting old...



We also happened to meet some characters that I had no idea resided in Las Vegas Nevada.

Hello Kitty?! I thought she was from Japan!


Michael Jackson! He was just hiding all this time!! Silly man.


 It was my hunnys first time in Vegas.  Although, "overstimulating" and "nuts", he loved the lights and atmosphere the city has to offer.  Its the perfect getaway for a weekend of sunshine.


Fun, hot, tired, full.  Can't wait to go back!!

On another note.  I have found work.  Now I will have much more to add to the ol bloggity blog and we can get our back yard in tip top shape :]  Stay tuned!

No comments: