Sunday, June 08, 2014

Thrift Haul





 Last Thursday, my SIL, friend and I tested our poppin tag skills at the Goodwill Outlet in Seattle. This was never something that really interested me but after seeing some of the finds my SIL brought home after her many GWO adventures, I wanted to give it a shot!
 
Here's my haul:
 
American Eagle Mini Backpack: Perfect for throwing a bunch of stuff in for summer excursions
BIG Straw Clutch: It's huge but I love it!
Eddie Bauer Men's Plaid Shirt: Hubs has yet to try it on, but I think he'd look smoking in it! 
 
 
Obviously I like stripes?!
Two Nordstrom brand sweaters, perfect for summer evenings.
Striped hoodie and patterned pullover from H&M.
 
 
 Denim vest, Forever 21 racer back tank and Gap chambray.
Red Old Navy flannel, plain white Forever 21 tee and red harem pants (these will most likely be lounge wear).
 
  
 
 Ann Taylor Loft striped 3/4 tee and Old Navy distressed trousers.
Graphic tee, plaid, hoodie and jeans for the Cru-ster.
 


I have yet to try everything on but when you're paying per pound, you can justify the questionable items.  If you choose to check out the GWO my advice would be to go on a weekday morning and bring gloves and face mask.  It was kinda fun digging for treasure.  My grand total for all this was $18.72.  Not bad!
 

No comments: