Sunday, September 22, 2013

It's Fall Y'all!

And I am super excited for it!  Don't get me wrong I love me some summer but by the end of it I am ready for hibernation.  We are usually really busy so I love a quiet September and October before the holiday season and basketball start. 

I spent some time (nap time) yesterday putting up my fall decor.  Every year I do it a little differently and I'm liking how it's looking this year!  

Here are the shelves in our dining room.  I took everything off of them and started over with all things fall. 


If you follow me on IG you probably saw that I posted my first stab at some chalkboard art.  I browsed Pinterest and copied some art I found from there and put it on my chalkboard in the kitchen...


This fall colored table runner was given to us as wedding gift and it is perfect for the fall season!



I am obviously very thankful with all my 'give thanks' signs... I want to change up the one that is in the dining room to say something else, I'm still figuring it out.


I have a bunch of fallish garlands that I dispersed around the house and I tried to display all my decor that feels like fall.





I still would like to get some gourds, scented pine cones and a couple of fall candles to finish it all off.  I am so ready for this festive time of year so BRING IT ON!  

Are y'all ready for fall?

No comments: