Tuesday, November 27, 2012

SUPER SCORE!!

This year being 6 months pregnant I decided to forgo the Black Friday madness I had participated in the past 2 years.  As I perused the ads I was pained at this vanity that was on sale for $99!!! Vanity base and top for $99!  Not to mention the perfect size, additional storage and is exactly what we have been looking for!!!
 
You can imagine my sadness when I went to the store on Saturday just to see if maybe I could get my hands on this great deal.  Having only the display left (that was already spoken for) I was able to physically see the wonderfulness of this piece.  It is even a perfect height for my tall hubby. 
 
None were left and I was sad.
 
Now, lets fast forward to Cyber Monday!  I almost piddled my pantaloons when I saw this!
 
 
Then I saw this! There are 3 in stock in the home depot that is 5 minutes away from my work!
 
So I added two to my cart and for $215 I have two beautiful vanities that I get to bring home! This price is amazing! Even just a normal ol pedestal sink would have been at least $250 a piece.
 
Needless to say I am giddy with excitement and can't wait to get these babies set up! We will keep you posted!!! YIPPEE!!!!

No comments: