Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Grandma Carolyn

Sorry I have been so out of touch the past couple weeks.  My wonderful Grandma has passed and recently there has been a lot of activity surrounding that.  She was such a vibrant wonderful person and I wanted to share a part of her obituary that describes her so perfectly.

"Carolyn will be remembered for her stunning beauty, both inside and out; her amazing personality and genuine interest in others.  She epitomized grace, class and elegance of a bygone era."

Grandma travelled the world, visitng countries in Europe, Asia, Iceland and lived in many places int he U.S.including Hawaii.  She was the most wonderful and loving wife, mother and grandma. 

For the latter part of her years she battled with Alzheimer's disease.  In every step along the way she was loved and cared for unconditionally by my amazing papa.  Their marriage is the best example of pure love and support.  I strive to make my marriage just that.

She is the brightest star and most beautiful angel and will be missed by us all.

Until we meet again Grandma, I love you so much!



No comments: