Monday, April 09, 2012

Easy Ramen Yakisoba

I ran across this recipe a few weeks ago and decided I needed to try it! It is super easy AND super tasty!
Top Ramen, chunky peanut butter, Soy Sauce and Sriracha Chili Sauce are all you need!

Here is the recipe:

1 Package of Ramen Noodles (any flavor is okay, but we recommend Chicken)
2 Tablespoons of Chunky Peanut Butter
1 Tablespoon of Soy Sauce
2 Teaspoons of Sriracha Chili Sauce (found in the International food section)
1 Thinly Sliced Scallion for Garnish (optional)



I made a few tweaks to make it more of a meal than just noodles. The first thing I did was double the recipe except for the chili sauce I only used one teaspoon.  ( I can't handle spice!)

I sauteed up some chicken...


and diced up some veggies.

And threw it all together!

It is so tasty and so easy! It's the perfect work night quick meal!


Bon Appetit!

No comments: