Tuesday, September 13, 2011

August 2011

August was another month of "bad blogging" on my part! Our summer was majorly jam packed. Majorly.  I am kind of happy its winding down and coming to an end.  This girl right here is ready to hibernate! :)

On August 7th we celebrated our 2nd Wedding Anniversary at Seafair, an annual festival held in the Seattle area where you can watch the hydroplane races, Blue Angels and eat and drink lots and lots =]
My step-dad hooked it up and got us all access passes with free food and drinks.  We brought along our cousins and grubbed out in the sunshine.  We ate prawns, crab, steak, BBQ chicken and had bottomless drinks. So basically it was a glutinous occasion =]






A couple weeks after that, my Sister-in-law got married at my in-laws home in Colbert, Washington. We danced the night away and it was so much fun!!!




We ended the month back out at my in-laws to celebrate my Mother-in-law's birthday and Labor Day.  The weather was BEAUTIFUL and it was nice and relaxing!





It's been a crazy/busy/fun summer.  Now i'm ready to get going on the house =]

No comments: