Friday, June 24, 2011

Current Look: Main Floor

Welcome to the only "livable" floor in our home.  This is what it looks like now and I am always changing/switching things around... Enjoy!
My picture wall :] I plan on adding more frames to the left of the thermostat and cool treasures to fill in the spaces.


Our living room, where we spend most of our time.  I love this room except for the television area.  I would like a smaller TV and red media console...


Love our vintage fireplace, just need to do spray the inside black and regrout the tile in front of it.

Our little sittin nook - though no one actually ever sits there...



 Here is our dining room, but now that we bought the built-in book I talked about yesterday, hubs wants to build a cool built in bench table thingy...


Our bedroom until we move upstairs... I hate it. Its sloppy, mismatched and ugly.  Eventually this will be a den but until then... 





I love our bathroom, so vinatge and clean looking.


Our guest room #1...


And the kitchen, we just need to fix the light above the sink and we are done!


There it is for ya! Can't wait to get going on the back yard and upstairs :]

No comments: