Monday, April 18, 2011

A New Collection? I'm Thinking So!

One thing I forgot to share with you is the little souvenir that made it home with me from California! A Salt'n'Pepper shaker!

I love it so much because it's A. Disney and B. Old School.
It's adorable, Mickey and Minnie come out of the car to make your food taste better. Isn't that nice of them!

Now, to completely shift subjects, you may have noticed the little wish list that is to the right of my computer.  Yesterday, one of my best little buds Miss Stacy Jackson, dropped off a little present for me.  A just because present :]

She got me the Salt'n'Pepper shakers I wanted from Anthropologie! Looks like I have a new collection :]


Thanks again Stacy!  I love ya girl!!



1 comment:

jessica said...

Super cute!! I love that Mickey and Minnie gets out of the car! Glad you had fun on your trip!