Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall

Our place needed a little autumn awe.  So off to Carpinitos Brothers to pick up some things that could transform our front porch.  I love this place because you can always find great seasonal decor, tasty produce and beautiful plants.  I cant wait for their poinsettias!

I digress... here is what Justin lovingly refers to as the "Dobson Cornmaze".


 Okay, today I am apparently "blog challenged".  I cant get the picture to rotate so you'll all just have to cock your heads to the right side - SORRY!

ANYWAYS,  as part of further plans for the front porch, I want to paint the screen door black and the steps desperately need to be painted as well. i'm just not sure what color yet.  The blue DOES NOT work for me.

How do you like to decorate for fall?  Are you more of the autumn/harvest type or the spooky/haunted type?

No comments: